Hot Shit is a music blog dedicated to the latest in indie, electro and synthpop trends. It is based in Montreal, founded by Dan Tran and was born from the ashes of the now defunct music website We Love Musique. However, Hot Shit is far from being a one-man project, with contributions from its guest writers from all over the world.
2) Gökçe Emir: A music, fashion and black cherry juice loving curious robot from Istanbul, Turkey, programmed to bring you a daily dose of what you should rather be listening.
1) Alyssa Boicel: A true Californian with an East Coast attitude. Her obsession with doing interviews with electro and dance artists makes stalking look like a profession. Based out of Montréal, this girl won't stop at nothing to give you an insight into the artist's profile.
2) Kait Shirley: A Hong Kong-based Australian cloudcuckoolander who collects of psychedelic shirts and limited edition indie-dance vinyls.
3) Natasha Garcia: Photographer from New York currently based in Stockholm.
4) Olivia Foster: Nocturnal 19 year old art student kicking around South East London. On the hunt for sweet sweet sounds, aesthetically-pleasing-trash and kick ass falafel.
5) Victoria Montalvo: Film student/radio dj/professed foodie & audiosexual from Austin, TX, currently studying in Hong Kong.